Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Rainier Love! This blog has 3 purposes.
1) Chronicle and share my hikes. I like to look at my hiking photos, and I thought it would be fun to share with others too!
2) Help you choose a hike! Whenever I mention that I hike, inevitably the question "what is your favorite hike?" is always asked. And I always reply "Third Burroughs," but my quick response doesn't always convince people to trek off the map to get there. If I can provide photos, it may spur people to actually go.
3) Help you figure out the when, where, why, and how! I will include a little trip report with every hike, so you can figure out when you should go, how to get there, if there are potholes in the road, if the bugs are horrible, if the snow is melted, ect. Hopefully this will help you decide if the hike is good for you or not!

-RainierLove

No comments:

Post a Comment